Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript has been spell-checked and grammar-checked using US English spelling.
- The text has been submitted using ARTICLE TEMPLATE (provided by the member of the editorial team).
- The images, including the headshot of the author(s), have been submitted to the editorial team separately from the text and in high resolution (minimum 300 dpi). Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the following AUTHOR GUIDELINES.
- The short biography (50-100 words) of the author(s), together with the headshot (see checkpoint no.4) and a valid email address, have been provided.
- A reference list following the Chicago Manual Style (author-date system) has been submitted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.